April Fools Prank Ideas

|

April Fools is tomorrow?!! What are you planning?

April Fools used to be one of my FAVORITE times of the year!  What could be better than an entire day devoted to playing jokes....and it being acceptable!!  I'm sad to say that while I can joke with the best of them, I have not done ONE April Fool's joke for the last 5 years.  Yes, it is true and breaks my heart to say.  So this year, I have some making up to do.  Oh, my poor family.  Here are my top 10 April Fools Ideas:


1.  Pranks with FOOD - "Fauxberry" Pie.  This delicious looking pie is actually meat and potatoes!  Ever took a big swig of water to discover it is sprite?!  I can imagine that is what taking a big bite of this pie is like.  The recipe can be found on jas.familyfun.go.com




2.  Toilet Tricks!  
We've all heard about putting cellophane on the toilet (eewww) or jello setup in the toilet (boring)(Tallulah, remember Pistachio?) (Lizzie, remember jello on my towel?)  

But...what about ICEE HOT on the seat?! 

 

Watch after they leave the bathroom and their reaction as their bottom starts burning!  This one cracked me up. (no pun intended).  I think I'm going to do this one!  Sorry, Hubby. (I wonder if this is my husbands least favorite day of the year).   I found this one at april-fools.us



3.  At WORK
Try sticking a plastic rat or snake or spider inside the paper tray of your office's copy machine.  

Be sure to take out the paper so the unsuspecting person has to pull it out.  And don't worry about going too far because their screams will reach you wherever you are and are sure to make you giggle.

Wow!  this one from aprilfoolsdayprank.com is impressive!






4.  Marker Facelift.  Of course there is always the giving the sleeping person a mustache or cat whiskers to wake up to!  Just might want to steer away from the permanent markers (ask my brother)!


5. Freezer Cereal.  Put half a bowl of cereal and milk in the freezer the night before. In the morning, volunteer to prepare the breakfast for everybody and put more cereal and milk in the frozen bowl. Watch adults and children trying to eat it. This one was found at www.thefoolsday.com 


6.  Fake Poop.  Of course, there is always the good assortment of fake poop products.  What is it about fake poop that makes people laugh?  I don't get it.  Thought I would post though. Okay, I lied.  I'm just trying to sound above this stuff.  Makes me laugh every time.


7.  Tape your coworkers cell phone underneath their chair.  And then start calling them.  Got this from aprilfools.com This reminds me of "The Office" episode when Dwight's cell phone is hidden in the ceiling.  Classic.


8.  Soundboards are a funny way to prank call one of your loved ones.  Here are a few great links to famous movie actors and their one liners.  Just put your phone up to the computer and click away at your responses!  



I can remember my brother doing this to my mom with the ever so popular Chris Farley "Why don't you shut your yapper?!!!"  We still laugh about this one today!


9.  Balloon Trick.  This is a cute prank.  Especially for kids!  This one was once again taken from familyfun.go.com.



To plant the prank, blow up three balloons and wind their tails together (don't knot them). Seal the tails in an entryway by placing them over the top of the door and closing it tight. When your target makes his entrance, the balloons will go flying out in front of him.


10. Lifesaver Shower Trick. Before one of your family members takes shower, remove the shower head and place a life-saver candy in it, replace the shower head with the candy now trapped in it. When the person takes a shower he or she will not notice, until they get out and start to dry off the towel will stick to them they will get back in the shower to rinse off... works like a charm. Just don't forget to clean it before you get in!  This one comes from Indianapolis.momslikeme

0 comments:

Post a Comment